Flash Contractor that is highly skilled with the following technologies.
– Must have minimum of three (3) years overall development experience, with at least one (1) year experience with Flash and Action Script.
– Excellent communication skills are a must.
– FlashMX is a plus.
– Involvement in web design, production and graphics creation a plus.
– Operating systems: Windows 95, 98, NT 200, XP
– Programming languages: Extensive Action Script a must, Java Script, HTML, Flash MX
– Data management tools: Oracle, SQL
– Business applications: MS Office
– Additional requirements: Involvement in web design, production and graphics creation a bonus
Full time C++ software developer.
Job Title: Software Engineer II
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
As a software engineer with the SIS development team you will be responsible for writing production code for the SIS applications. You will work in an environment that encourages discussion to figure out the right way to get your job done. You will be working on low-level RS-232 communication protocol using the Win32 API through C++. You will have opportunities to upgrade your expertise and skills through mentoring and training. You will learn the latest software development practices, methods conventions and standards as executed within the company. In the future, you will also have the opportunity to work on C# and other .NET related technologies.
– Operating systems: Windows
– Programming languages: Extensive experience with programming Windows Serial Port Communication protocols in C++; Experience with programming Multi-thread applications
– Development tools: C++ a must, C# is a plus; Knowledge of UML is a plus
– Business applications: MS Office; Knowledge of Windows API
– Additional requirements: Ability to develop applications based on specifications
– Non-technical requirements: 50% travel to client sites within the US is required
+ Expected to learn the software development lifecycle practices, methods conventions and standards of the computer industry as executed within SIS.
+ Very good teamwork skills.
– At least 4 years experience with 2+ years in C++
– Extensive experience with programming Windows Serial Port communication protocols in C++
– Experience with programming multi-threaded applications
– Knowledge of Windows API
– Ability to develop applications based on specifications
– 50% travel within the US is required
– Knowledge of C# is a plus
– Knowledge of UML is a plus