I have sumarized the Flashcom stuff, so check the link above for exact changes.
– better audio and video syncronization from Flashcom
– better video framerate in live mode
– better audio latency in live mode (fewer gaps)
– new NetStream property in live mode called <code>liveDelay</code> which shows how much audio delay you are experiencing because of varying network delays
– syncronization of buffered FLV’s between video, audio, and data is now more precise (pre-recorded FLV’s)
– stream time property is now more smooth in changing whereas before it increased in steps
<b>Time Zone Fix</b>
– Fixed invalid daylight savings time offset in the southern hemisphere.
<b>Nested Masks with Device Text</b>
– Fixed rendering bug with device text and nested masks. This issue was only present on Windows XP.
<b>Screen Reader Crash</b>
– The Windows Tablet PC Operating System ships with the Screen Reader ?Speak Text? on by default. This system along with others that rely on a screen reader were experiencing a crash on certain web sites. This issue has been resolved.