While it’s fresh, here is what I learned at Flash and the City 2010 (blog). Â It was a Flash & Flex conference in New York City that brought together developers from around the world. Â The reasons for me to attend were (beyond being invited, duh):
- You don’t attend conferences, you speak at conferences.
- I like smaller conferences.
- I love Manhattan.
- One of my current clients is there.
- My wife had never been to New York.
- You don’t get many eastern conferences (east in the USA).
Continue reading “What I Learned at Flash and the City 2010”